Business and Tax planning
Dedicated Professionals committed to Higher Standards of Ethical Conduct.
At OFORI LAW, our unique niche is in helping businesses save significant amounts of money through our strategic tax planning and business formation and organization. We tailor our services to meet your needs in the most practical and cost-effective manner. Our approach to working with businesses is to help them minimize the tax costs while maximizing the tax benefits available to them.
Our Business, Corporate and Tax Planning services include:
- Asset Purchase Agreements / Share Purchase Agreements;
- Dissolutions and Winding-up;
- Due Diligence;
- Letter of Intents (LOI);
- Business Start-ups and Formation (Incorporation/ Sole Proprietorship/Partnership);
- Federal and Provincial Incorporations;
- Confidentiality and Non-Competition Agreements;
- Corporate Structure to minimize tax implications;
- Financing Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements;
- Review and Negotiation of Commercial Leases;
- Shareholders / Partnership Agreements;
- Family Trusts;
- Employment Agreements;
- Rollover Agreements;
- Corporate Amalgamations;
- General Security Agreements; and
- PPSA Registration and Searches.